Sunday, April 5, 2009

Rascal Flatts & Jessica Simpson Concert

I got the chance to go to the Jessica Simpson Rascal Flatts Concert with one of my best friends Ashley, her husband Nathan, and Nathans brother Steven.. It was so much fun! Ashley and I have wanted to go see Jessica Simpson forever!!! I know people aren't huge fans of her but we didn't really care... We love her!!! haha so here are a few picutres for those of you who haven't seen them on Facebook..


I was so excited to go to the Jessica Simpson concert.. Here is my excited face!


Jessica Simpson!


It was far away but it was still super exciting!





I got to go to the concert with one of my best friends Ashley.



The Concert was super fun.. I got my T-shirt and my pictures and I was a happy camper..

1 comment:

Ashley&Nathan Speaker said...

I love it!! the blog is so cute and so are we at the concert!! I love Jessica!!!!! :)